Dow Electronic Materials
COPPER GLEAM™ ST-920 Acid Copper
COPPER GLEAM™ ST-920 Acid Copper is specifically formulated for use with copper anodes and direct current (DC) rectification. The product offers excellent through-hole throwing power combined with excellent conformal microvia plating. Formulated to operate over a broad range of operation conditions, the bath offers end users with excellent production flexibility in either panel or pattern plate operation.
- Excellent throwing power for through hole and microvias, surface distribution and leveling using standard equipment and cycle times.
- Capable to work on high current density and suitable for panels up to 2.4mm thick
- Strong suppression of copper plating nodules
- Excellent deposit reliability
- Easy to operate and control, all components can be analyzed by CVS
Product Performance Photo
Through hole Throwing power > 80% for 2.4mm panel @ 20ASF (AR=8:1)
|Microvia throwing power > 80-100% @ 20ASF||Reliability by Solder Float Test|
|125 μm Ø x 60 μm BMV
||288oC, 10sec -> RT 10sec per cycle (total 6 cycles)
|125 μm Ø x 100 μm BMV