Dow Electronic Materials
MICROFILL™ LVF IV Acid Copper
Advanced Flip-Chip packages demand higher functionality in increasingly fine pitch substrates, resulting in the need to reliably create fine metal features. Dow MICROFILL LVF IV Acid Copper plating process has been designed to meet these needs, using insoluble anodes and direct current (DC) plating in electroplating systems designed for substrate manufacturing.
- Designed for pattern plate capability, with excellent laser micro-via fill and pattern plate uniformity of Flip-Chip substrates.
- DC process with insoluble anodes to minimize idle-time effects.
- Bright, highly leveled, ductile deposit
- Easily analyzed and controlled by conventional CVS techniques.
- Highly tunable process for different product requirements.
Read Technical Paper
Excellent viafill performance across the working panel in isolated and dense areas.