Dow Electronic Materials
TREVISTA™ Quantum Dots
A Whole New View on Color
TREVISTA™ Quantum Dots truly bring a whole new view on color to televisions and other electronic displays. When incorporated into a display film, TREVISTA™ Quantum Dots are energized by the light source, emitting deeper reds, brighter greens and a wider color palette. The difference is significant for the viewer delivering richer, more vivid color to electronic displays – without the use of cadmium.
Dramatically Improved Color (without cadmium)
- TREVISTA™ Quantum Dots bring up to 50% enhancement in color over traditional LCDs
- Significantly improved color saturation; wider color palette
- Lifelike color implementation
Reliable, Consistent Supply
- Manufacturing utilizes
Nanoco's patented molecular seeding for high-volume production
- TREVISTA™ Quantum Dots can be tuned precisely to meet customer requirements
- Dow maintains highest global standards for quality and supply efficiency
A Cadmium-Free Solution
- TREVISTA™ Quantum Dots meet the needs of customers who seek a shift away from cadmium
Dow Electronic Materials has non-exclusive worldwide rights for the sale, marketing and manufacture of Nanoco's cadmium-free quantum dots for use in electronic displays.
TREVISTA™ is a trademark of The Dow Chemical Company.