Dow Electronic Materials
MICROFILL™ THF-100 Electrolytic Copper
click here for more information.
MICROFILL™ THF-100 Bath is designed to provide through hole fill of inner core layers for IC-Substrate PCB. Compared to conventional via fill processes, this new technology improves reliability, and both electrical and thermal conductivity. Customers benefit from reduced process cost and a shortened new manufacturing process.
- DC Process
- Excellent through hole fill performance
- CVS can be applied for bath control
- Elimination of conductive paste, ink and solvents
- Highly conductive, improved thermal properties
- Excellent copper to copper adhesion, providing improved reliability
- Reduced CTE mismatch within filled via structure
- Reduced costs/Increased productivity
Read Technology for Microvia Filling
MICROFILL™ LVF Electrolytic Copper