Dow Electronic Materials
CIRCUPOSIT™ LC-9100 Electroless Copper
CIRCUPOSIT™ LC-9100 Electroless Copper is an integral part of the CIRCUPOSIT PTH Low-build Electroless Copper Process, Dow Electronic Materials' unique, patented process that defines a new standard for low-build through-hole plating.
This novel self-accelerating electroless copper eliminates the need for a separate accelerator step, saving space, increasing process speed, and improving reliability and quality.
CIRCUPOSIT LC-9100 Electroless Copper offers ease of process control operation; low cost and built- in process flexibility available to the marketplace.
- Excellent coverage: on normal, high Tg, and halogen-free materials.
- Outstanding reliability performance
- Stable working bath; simple and safe process
- Easy to operate/analyze, and no long activating time
- Cost effective from less consumption, especially from Pd
|Laminate||Normal Tg||Mid Tg||High Tg||Halogen Free|
Table 1: Excellent coverage on various laminates
Graph 1: Less Catalyst consumption contributes to cost effective